We are looking for a marketing expert with start-up and fast growth DNA to join the Flippa team as Senior Growth Marketing Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join Flippa and deliver a world class growth marketing strategy and execution to drive user acquisition. You will manage paid marketing campaigns, use data to drive investment decisions and experiment with new growth channels. This role will work cross functionally and also be responsible for overseeing the growth of our marketing function and work closely with our existing Content Marketing Manager.
Own Your Future at Flippa
Founded in 2009, Flippa’s mission is to give every business owner a pathway to exit. Flippa’s platform powers the digital real estate industry, we invented the space and we are the market leaders. Our unique peer-to-peer marketplace brings together entrepreneurs, owners, investors and operators to trade sites, stores, apps and online businesses. We represent the new real estate - it’s digital real estate - and this is your opportunity to be a part of a major shift in society, one where digital business ownership is the new currency and a new asset class.
At Flippa, your ideas count and your perspective matters. We favour the brave and want you to do your best work. You will love it here if you are open and curious, love a fast pace, always think about the end customer and know the digital economy. We want to help our customers be successful and this means working on the things that matter most to them. We support each other (one of our values is to Be Human) to achieve great things and celebrate the wins. Do you want to Own Your Future?
As the Senior Growth Marketing Manager, you will get to -
- Own the companies performance marketing budget and drive the development of these initiatives to target millions of consumers to have a massive and maximum impact on Flippa's reach
- Drive the strategy, channel management and resources to help deliver material return from marketing efforts and demonstrate the significant revenue attributed to growth marketing efforts.
- Drive overall blended acquisition plan including non paid channels like viral/referrals and SEO
- Build an SEO plan and track the impact from these changes
- Build budget & acquisition forecasts across marketing channels to support company goals
- Acquire buyers and sellers from paid marketing efforts
- Optimise Flippa's marketing automations and track impact from Marketing Automation efforts
- Test, learn, take risks and bring growth marketing to the next level while also growing the budget
- Discover, onboard, and implement external reporting tools as needed to drive growth
- Own company growth metrics and communication of progress to company and key stakeholders
- Work cross functionally with the team to build out A/B testing plan to support growth
- Be an advocate for growth improvements across Flippa, finding and bringing visibility to opportunities anywhere in the funnel.
A bit about you
What you bring to the table -
- Start-up and fast growth DNA.
- Marketing expert with more than 8 years experience, demonstrating results in business-to-consumer or business-to-business channels spanning all aspects of Marketing.
- Minimum 10 years experience in performance marketing for a direct to consumer business including experience in driving mass scale acquisition from paid channels
- Channel management - strategy and execution. Including go-to-market strategies for expansion / new channels.
- Hands on management of channels like Facebook and SEM
- Proven experience experimenting at speed and at scale
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Data first approach to testing, learning and accelerating
- High level of project management experience to prioritise deadlines and requests
- Strong communication skills to set expectations and provide progress with stakeholders
- Management experience of individuals - people development, coaching and leadership.
- Results driven, with proven examples of what you have done and built.
Skills & Competencies to be successful:
- Poses a Think, Say, Plan, Do mindset and demonstrate this in everything you do
- A love of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, avid problem solver, energetic go-getter.
- Have positive attitude and desire “go the extra mile” to achieve great things for Flippa
- Have loads of initiative
- Happy to work both autonomously, but also with a strong team ethic and ability to collaborate across teams. We may reward individual effort, but we most certainly play as a team in everything we do
- An interest in a start-up environment and digital, online products and services
- Experience working with a global team
- Prepared to work hard and focus, but have a sense of humour and enjoy some fun along the way.
What is the Think, Say, Plan, Do mindset in the VP Growth Marketing context?
- Think: You regularly come up with new ideas and actively seek to add new growth paths to Flippa’s marketing mix
- Say: You voice these new ideas so as you can get buy-in and accelerate a path to delivery
- Plan: You document what is involved, when and by who with detail around objectives and measures
- Do: You work at speed to test, learn and grow. Nothing stands in your way. You’ll do it and do it at speed.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our Flippa careers page www.flippa.com/about