Nothing about Flippa is boring or conventional. When you work at Flippa you’re working in a team that values all input, regardless of position and experience. We support each other to reach goals and celebrate the wins.
Selling a business is hard. It’s easy with Flippa. We’re building a business that make’s it easier for our clients to sell theirs.
We are on the lookout for an experienced candidate who enjoys leading a team and can provide superb service to our customers to head up Flippa's Customer Support team.
This position will be based at our co-working space in downtown Austin.
Specifically, you will:
Be responsible for managing the day to day operations of Flippa’s customer support and customer service function to ensure that ultimately Flippa establishes trusted and repeated customer relationships.
This is a fast paced, varied role, where you will:
- Be a point of contact to handle the most complex customer complaints or inquiries and act as an escalation point to assist the team with customer issues.
- Drive development of the companies core support services including advocating for advancements that help with speed, quality and efficiency of communication
- Provide solutions-oriented support to Flippa’s customers and optimize the customer experience by liaising with the team internally to identify opportunities to continually improve the customer experience.
- Be the Voice of the Customer to the product team to ensure Flippa continues to evolve as a platform in a way that aligns with the goals of our customers - which is to sell their digital asset or business
- Grow the adoption rate of Flippa by communicating ‘How Flippa Works’ to new potential customers
- Evaluate the “big picture” themes and patterns by analyzing Flippa’s user experience and then assist in driving resolution with our Product & Engineering teams to prevent larger issues from occurring
- Demonstrate innovation by enhancing or creating processes that will improve customer satisfaction, increase productivity, and improve the ability of Flippa’s customer support representatives to respond to customer needs.
- Ensure common customer questions can be responded through available resources via the knowledge hub and from previous customer cases
- Lead a team of Customer Support Representatives by providing them with direction, support and regular coaching to motivate the team.
- Develop staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand
- Set key performance targets for the team with a focus on speed, efficiency and quality
Slack, Google Work, Zendesk for Support
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a customer service environment
- Proven experience managing and building a team
- Strong customer service focus
- Able to be successful with ambiguity and solving the customers needs working across functional lines to advocate and solve issues for the customer
- Prior experience in a start-up or fast tech environment would be ideal
- Be able to operate and be comfortable working with variability on a daily basis
- Be able to respond with speed
- Prior CRM experience preferred in particular Zendesk.
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- A willingness to go ‘the extra mile’ for Flippa and Flippa’s customer base
If this sounds like you, please apply by attaching a copy of your resume (CV) and providing a cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time