Flippa is growing and we’re looking for customer-focused individuals to join the team in a number of customer facing roles. In this newly created position, the Customer Success Specialist is responsible for onboarding Flippa’s new buyers to ensure they are set up for success so that they can maximize the value they get out of our marketplace. By supporting our buyer community, you will understand their needs and ultimately assist them in converting that interest into the acquisition of high quality, digital real estate. This position will be based in Austin, Texas working closely with our existing sales team.
Own Your Future at Flippa
Founded in 2009, Flippa’s mission is to give every business owner a pathway to exit. Flippa’s platform powers the digital real estate industry, we invented the space and we are the market leaders. Our unique peer-to-peer marketplace brings together entrepreneurs, owners, investors and operators to trade sites, stores, apps and online businesses. We represent the new real estate - it’s digital real estate - and this is your opportunity to be a part of a major shift in society, one where digital business ownership is the new currency and a new asset class.
At Flippa, your ideas count and your perspective matters. We favour the brave and want you to do your best work. You will love it here if you are open and curious, love a fast pace, always think about the end customer and know the digital economy. We want to help our customers be successful and this means working on the things that matter most to them. We support each other (one of our values is to Be Human) to achieve great things and celebrate the wins. Do you want to Own Your Future?
As Customer Success Specialist at Flippa, you’ll get to -
- Understand the world of digital real estate and the motivations behind our customers, in particular our buyer community
- Guide Flippa’s buyers through a clearly articulated onboarding process so that our customers are set up for success and can use the platform effectively
- Provide customers a one-on-one guided onboarding experience
- Predict the needs, questions, and hurdles presented by our buyers and proactively address them
- Work closely with the account managers and sales team to ensure a coordinated and effective team selling effort
- Develop best practices for buyer onboarding and convert interest to TTVl to ensure ongoing customer success.
- Foster relationships with Flippa’s buyer community
- Communicate buyer needs and feedback and services with the Director of Sales
- Help drive customer advocacy, referrals and a positive NPS score and customer satisfaction
- Attend daily team meetings, weekly virtual company-wide meetings, and virtual meetings ad-hoc.
What you bring to the table -
- This is a great entry opportunity for a business graduate with 3 - 5 years experience working in a customer success or support role.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role ideally in a role where you have successfully contributed to the adoption of a product or service through the use of successful customer onboarding
- Passion and excitement about the prospect of helping to define and build a scalable customer success process.
- A customer centric mindset, with a focus on creating repeatable, positive customer experiences
- You are a quick learner who can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment
- You are proactive and have excellent time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a high level of comfort talking to customers/buyers of all levels
- You will enjoy working as part of a team to collaborate cross functionally in the customers best interests
- You are an ambitious, motivated, self starter with plenty of energy.
To be successful, you will have -
- Bachelor’s degree
- Customer service experience and a customer centric mindset, demonstrated through prior work experience in a customer facing role.
- You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Flippa
- Detail-orientation with a clear ability to work independently under management/time pressure
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a determination to succeed in a rapidly changing environment
These are the people we love at Flippa - do you fit?
- You possess a Think, Say, Plan, Do mindset and demonstrate this in everything you do
- You are solutions orientated
- You love working in a fast paced ambitious environment.
- You are results driven
- You have a positive attitude and desire “go the extra mile” to achieve great things for Flippa
- You have loads of initiative
- You are happy to work both autonomously, but also with a strong team ethic and ability to collaborate across teams. We may reward individual effort, but we most certainly play as a team in everything we do
- You love helping small business owners achieve
- You want to have some fun
Pay & Benefits
Flippa is an awesome place for great professionals – you'll be working with smart colleagues, tackling challenging problems, and enjoying a competitive salary, equity package, 401k, health insurance and 4-weeks annual holidays. In a world impacted by COVID-19, our Austin based team is working remotely until we decide to return to the office. When at the office you enjoy snacks and team lunches. We also have a wellness program, birthday leave, paid parental leave, study support, recognition awards and more.