Nothing about Flippa is boring or conventional. When you work at Flippa you’re working in a team that values all input, regardless of position and experience. We support each other to reach goals and celebrate the wins.
We are on the lookout for experienced Customer Support Specialists in Austin, Texas who enjoy remote work and can provide superb service to our customers.
Specifically, you will:
Assist Flippa’s buyers and sellers with any questions that they have about the marketplace in particular, buying and selling digital assets and businesses.
- Work with Flippa customers to resolve any disputes or problems that may arise
- Ensure that every Flippa customer has the best experience and assist our customers to achieve success.
- Attractive hourly rate US$15 - $20 depending on experience.
Critically, you are the first point of touch.
What you will get to work on:
This is fast paced, varied role, where you will get to:
- Provide proactive onboarding support to all new customers
- Be the Voice of Customer to the product team to ensure Flippa continues to evolve as a platform in a way that aligns with the goals of our customers
- Grow the adoption rate of Flippa by communicating ‘How Flippa Works’ to new potential customers
- Provide confident, constructive feedback to ensure you’re being given what you need to succeed and develop
- Have free reign to go above and beyond to achieve our goals and provide superior customer experience (noting that at Flippa each customer, based on certain characteristics, will have a minimum standard for onboarding)
- Work with your fellow Customer Success specialists, and the Head of Marketplace Operations, to innovate and refine the customer success processes with an aim to be constantly improving our processes and skillsets
- Complaint handling and customer resolution to help our customers
- Work with the Flippa team to ensure that day-to-day customer needs are met in an efficient and timely manner
Slack, Google Work, Zendesk for Support
To provide great service to our customers we will have a variety of shift times. Candidates must be willing to work schedules which may include Saturday’s. Specific information about the shift times will be provided to the candidate upon shortlisting.
What you’ll bring:
Role Specific Experience:
- You’re experienced in Customer Service with at least 3+ years’ in a customer service role.
- An interest in a start-up environment and interest in digital, online products and services
- Tech savvy
- Comfortable working remotely with a global team.
Skills & Competencies to be successful:
- Genuine desire and enthusiasm to support our customers to deliver a positive experience
- Your'e happy to pick up the phone to talk to our customers as well as respond via email – we love to call our customers directly to understand their needs.
- Resilience and a customer resolution focus, including the confidence to deal with complaints.
- Experience or a level of comfort working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, dealing with global clients.
- Build strong relationships both with customers and internally
- Have positive attitude and desire “go the extra mile” to achieve great things for Flippa customers
- Have loads of initiative
- Happy to work both autonomously, but also with a strong team ethic. We may reward individual effort, but we most certainly play as a team in everything we do
- Prepared to work hard and focus, but have a sense of humour and enjoy some fun along the way.
If this sounds like you, please apply by attaching a copy of your resume (CV) and providing a cover letter.