About the role
Do you want to work for a fast paced, entrepreneurial organisation where people make a difference? Do you thrive on providing exceptional client service? Join us as a Customer Success Manager where you will assist with onboarding and support for our seller side market - specifically, you will:
- Assist buyers and sellers with any questions that they have about the marketplace in particular, buying and selling digital assets and businesses.
- Work with Flippa customers to resolve any disputes or problems that may arise
- Ensure that every Flippa customer has the best experience and assist our customers to achieve success.
Critically, you are the first point of touch.
This is fast paced, varied role which will include:
- Providing proactive onboarding support to all new customers
- Being the Voice of Customer to the product team to ensure Flippa continues to evolve as a platform in a way that aligns with the goals of our customers
- Grow the adoption rate of Flippa by communicating ‘How Flippa Works’ to new potential customers
- Provide confident, constructive feedback to ensure you’re being given what you need to succeed and develop
- Free reign to go above and beyond to achieve our goals and provide superior customer experience (noting that at Flippa each customer, based on certain characteristics, will have a minimum standard for onboarding)
- Work with your fellow Customer Success specialists, and the Head of Marketplace Operations, to innovate and refine the customer success processes with an aim to be constantly improving our processes and skillsets
- Complaint handling and customer resolution to help our customers
- Work with the Flippat team to ensure that day-to-day customer needs are met in an efficient and timely manner
Slack, Google Work, Zendesk for Support
What you’ll bring:
- You're at the start of your career in Customer Success, looking for the opportunity for professional and personal development.
- Previous experience (3+ years’ in a customer service role) will be highly regarded.
- An interest in a start-up environment and interest in digital, online products and services
- Tech savvy
- Genuine desire and enthusiast to support our customers to deliver a positive experience
- You’d rather pick up the phone than send another email – we love to call our customers directly to understand their needs.
- Resilience and a customer resolution focus, including the confidence to deal with complaints.
- Experience or a level of comfort working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, dealing with global clients.
- Build strong relationships both with customers and internally
- Have positive attitude and desire “go the extra mile” to achieve great things for Flippa customers
- Have loads of initiative
- Happy to work both autonomously, but also with a strong team ethic. We may reward individual effort, but we most certainly play as a team in everything we do
- Prepared to work hard and focus, but have a sense of humour and enjoy some fun along the way.
Flippa is an awesome place for great professionals – you'll be working with talented colleagues, tackling challenging problems, and enjoying a competitive salary and equity package. We have a great culture, professional development opportunities and plenty of perks like a fully stocked kitchen, fortnightly lunch from local restaurants, social events including monthly Friday night drinks and more! If this sounds like a good fit we'd love to hear from you!